Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: nice block wall

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did I mention I'm claustrophobic??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops, I guess I'll try to knock a hole and put in a small bay window [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I swear officer I had nothing to do with it...please let me out of the jail cell now...!!! LOL!!!
    Just change the color of the bricks IMO...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "..AND AS YOU CAN SEE..THESE BLOCKS WILL WITHSTAND TORNADO WINDS UP TO 300 MPH"...this is a very safe shelter...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well at least I'm covered seeins how I live in tornado alley...

    Just another brick in the wall!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well (deep subject) I like it Rog!
    It reminds me of my own little hiding place!
    hiding
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cause she's a BRICK Houseeeeeeeeee [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Hey Ella, and Julie Pow, Wham, Bam

    Leave bruises Julie [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hey Gus babyyyyyyy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't Guess I built it high enough...LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe they should be red...red bricks..thats a new idea LOL

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great wall...I love it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •